Tuesday, December 15, 2009

16th dec 2009 wed 5.11am

i have a feeling that HE's drifting away from me.it was sad.i have no idea why is this happening,thought we have been good all these while?have been wondering for days,which makes me cant sleep and have no mood to do anything else.i try to keep myself busy to stop myself from thinking,but the thought always come back after awhile.HE has been the one who makes me feel alive once again,let me taste the sweetness of love which i have longed tasted.but it just lasted for awhile and everything starts to turn bad.what i can say is that i really like HIM ,but im afraid that im falling in love with HIM.i dont wish to suffer another heartbreak.thats really terrible.:( i just hope things will turn out well between us again .

No comments:

Post a Comment