Thursday, October 22, 2009

My hamster died.I dunno what time it actually died but I found it dead just one hour before i wanted to bring it to the vet.Im desvastated.I cried as if I lose my own child.My parents thought something serious happened to me.Well,my mum consoled me that pets would eventually die one day,as long as I had given my best to take care of them,there were no regrets.But my hamster was not supposed to die so early.It's still all my fault.If I had not go put some stupid powder on it that caused its death.:"( Furthermore,my hamster would be so lonely and sad since her dead sister was never to be by her side again.
My these few days I felt totally so sway.On tuesday i vomitted two times ,felt like dying at that point of time.The next day woke up,felt body aching and feeling weak all over,having breathing difficulty plus no strength to walk.Its been a long time since i felt that way.In the evening I rest for awhile,when open my eyes and tried to wake up,I really can't move.I was feeling seriously exhausted,giddiness and headache..apparently even worst than what I'm feeling in the afternoon.I dragged myself out of bed to go get a bath,but I can't.I fell down on a bed again.I swear it was as if I'm going to leave the world.I had a fever of 38.2 degrees.It's only then I went to see a doctor.The next day was stilluncomforatbale for me.Still weak all around my body,no energy.whatever I eat I feel like vomitting.Don't be mistaken I'm not pregnant.On the same day,got bitten by my hamster "accidentally".She wanted to bite another hamster,I went to block it with my hands,and her teeth just went into my finger.I tell you,it's so damn painful lah,its as if she poisoned me,the finger went all red and swollen through my wrist and to my upper arm.And somemore it's itchy and painful at the same time.Haiz...I wonder if I had been cursed.
Recently just happened some things which I really wanted to put it on blog.But I'm pretty tired now so I guess I will post them some other day.

2 comments:

  1. hey! rest well! you're not the only one that's cursed lol. i'll pray for you haha. GET WELL SOON! :D

    ReplyDelete