Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's all my fault...I applied some dry bath powder on my hamsters and caused one of them to get skin infection.It looked quite serious because it went to bite itself and bled.Must be really itchy and painful...really broke my heart when i saw this situation.In a twinkling of an eye,it turned out really skinny like a stick,with its backbone sticking out cause of the lost of appetite and maybe its too painful to eat.Wanted to cry at that instant sight.
So,I brought it to the vet,the veterinary clinic inside the pet shop at vivo.I don't like the receptionist.The way she talked seemed really unfriendly.Fortunately,the vet was nice and handle my hamster with care.He also explained what actually caused the infection.It was some kind of parasite.Afterwards,he told me how to feed and apply the medicine to my hamster.
That night I tried to apply the medicine to my hamster.I was supposed to hold her in a towel and apply the medicine.However,when i attempted to catch her,she squeaked.Im really frightened by the sound,i don't know if she don't like it or was feeling very painful.So I left it alone.Thinking that the next morning I will call the clinic again for some assistance.
The next morning I called the vet.He told me that my hamster might be feeling painful so he advised me to go back to the vivo branch clinic for assistance.Saying that the vet on duty at the vivo clinic would help me to apply the medicine.So i called back the vivo branch clinic only to realize that the vet was not seeing hamsters that day.I was wondering if the receptionist is lying coz i had never come across any animal clinic that they don't see hamsters on some particular days.It's simply RIDICULOUS! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?!I really need help seriously, my hamster is in pain,and yet they just gave this lame excuse.I explained to the receptionist that i really had difficulty applying the medicine and she replied that maybe they could help apply the medicine so I thought that was really helpful and blurted out"Oh,so i can bring my hamster to the vet today and you can help me apply?" However,she quickly changed the subject asking me that I only need to use the towel to hold her and blah blah blah...oh come on,I already knew how just that I'm afraid to hold her coz she was squeaking.Anyway i knew that she just don't wanna help so just forget it.The service they provide especially the receptionist was really LOUSY! and yet i still have to go back every 10 days.
Oh and plus one more thing,I asked my bf to help me hold my hamster,turned out he was even more afraid than me.Saying that he don't dare and even threw temper.Fine i guess.If that's the case i will do it MYSELF.So I forced myself to hold my hamster,she was struggling really hard and my bf fed her the medicine with a syringe.I asked him have he fed it,he answered don't know coz the hamster was struggling he wasn't sure if he had inserted into its mouth.Then i asked him again to double confirm,this time he answered harshly "Got lah!" I was damn pissed off coz if my hamster had eaten the medicine why would you say in the first place that you don't know if it had eaten.To me it's very important for my hamster to eat the medicine,so give me a proper answer.I did not told him off and yet he threw his temper on me and went away.First, he act like a total coward when he don't want to hold the hamster and secondly he threw his temper for no reason.I was really so angry that instant I swear I would not need his help anymore.What a coward when he's a guy!
Till now,my hamster's still struggling with the skin infection.It grew skinnier than before.Looked really tragic.Im really really really heartbroken coz there's there nothing for me to make her feel better except to feed her with the medicine.Seeing it cant even walk properly or eat properly make me even worse.I could only pray that she would recover as soon as possible.and God bless,I really love her alot.

1 comment: