Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New guy

I think i may be in love with the guy in msia.Dont knw if it's a good thing or a bad thing.guess liking someone has its pros and cons.pro is that i have someone whom im looking forward to knw each day however con is that liking someone is so hard and tiring.when u put in too much effort on that person u like but u didnt get what u expect to get,ur disappointment will only grow higher.most of the time i really hate the feeling of being in love with someone,coz most of the time my energy and time are just wasted on thinking of him.and it brings so much misery to me when i can only think of him but cant be with him.the reason is because we live in two different countries.i have to study here in spore and he is always so busy with work in msia till he cant even find time to contact me?!even if it's just a while,i wish he can msg me to show that he's missing me like i do to him.in the beginning he's always the first one to greet me every morning and he will msg with me until he went to bed.but recently our contact time really cuts down alot and every time when we just start chatting,he needs to work or just go to bed early.i think i shldn't have told him that i like him,that's really a stupid move i've made.nw he knws he is impt to me and hw much he could influence me.really hate it.he's the only one on my mind now.damn! whatever is happening to me man!can this crush just go away?stop causing me so much misery because i dont want my entire life to fret over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment